What is everyone doing with their ALASKA Permanent Fund Dividends?
1. Buying the coolest sno-go on the block.
2. Paying off their Alaska Airlines Credit Card.
3. Paying their sister back for all the MONEY they borrowed.
4. Buying a house. (I know some of you have like twelve kids!)
5. Buy a new pair of glasses cause your mom's old ones aren't good anymore.
6. Get stove oil. ($1300 should last about a MONTH!)
7. Go waste it at Bingo, it was free anyway!
8. Buy yourself a ring, cause your SOB won't get one for you.
9. Buy yourself a tool, cause your witch wife won't get one for you.
10. Donate it to charity/church/me.
11. Invest it in college for your kids who might not go to college.
12. Go to ANCHORAGE and spend it at Wal-mart.
13. Open a coffee shop with your ENTIRE families PFD's.
14. Go to Disneyland/Mall of America/Hawaii/visit the family that don't like you!
Share my opinion
Report this poll
Please like this
Only fans of
can vote, "like" it here:
or go to the page, like it and submit your vote again