1. Excuse Me, but could I trouble you for a sterile medical bandage? I seem to have distressed the outer layer of the epidermis covering my hinged joint in my lower extremity whilst rapidly descending in your presence.
2. Are you in possession of a self adhesive bandage used to protect wounds? I only ask because I seem to have cause minor injury to my knee when in the process of "falling for you".
3. Do you currently have in your possession a self-adhesive sterile piece of medical cloth? For I have seem to broken the epidermis surrounding my left patella during the process of gravity's hold becoming stronger and hurling me towards the earth at a qu
4. Are you in possession of a bandage? My attraction for you has caused me to injure myself.
5. Is there a self-adhesive field dressing in your possession? I have sustained a minor dermal abrasion in the pateller region, as a result of having lost my equilibrium, which occurred as a direct result of the new knowledge of your existence.
6. Pardon me, miss, but do have ready and reasonable access to retail-grade bandages? Your presence has made my knees unable to work against Earth's gravity, and they have suffered abrasions as a result.
7. Are you in possession of a sanitary bandage? As it appears that I have braised the junction of the bones in my leg while falling for you.
8. Is there an adhesive medical strip on your person that I may procure? I appear to have sustained a dermal abrasion from my impact to Earth caused by the gravitational field that seems to encompass this planet. Logically, I must surmise that my aforemen
9. Perhaps you are in possession of a band-aid, themed after an aquatic sponge named Robert? I am bleeding out my patella, as a direct result of gravity's response to your presence. As a Vulcan, it is impossible for me to have been directly affected by yo
10. I require an antiseptic medicated adhesive bandage for a minor injury to my outer patella, commonly referred to as the knee. It seems gravity, a natural force--like the chemical emotion affection also known as love--has caused me to "fall" in your pre
11. Might you possess an adhesive strip that I could procure? I seem to have injured my knee, and I would not want to succumb to infection. It seems logical that you comply with my request as your presence seemed to have cause gravity to act more intensel
12. I seek immediate medical assistance in the form of a sterile dress, and hope that you may provide it. The reason for this query is a minor, if unsightly abrasion to my patella. This unfortunate wound seems to have been caused by rapid acceleration tow
13. Do you posses an self-adhesive piece of cloth commonly used to stop red plasma from exiting the body through wounds? For I have damaged the epidermic tissue around my patella from moving towards the ground in an involuntarily and uncontrolled manner c
14. Might I request a small strip of sanitised cloth? As I have recently taken an unexpected rapid descent in your favour, resulting in a minor laceration upon the surface of my tibiofemoral joint.
15. Are you in possession of a dermal regenerator? Because the intense force of gravity in the vicinity of your feet has pulled me into sudden contact with the earth, thereby abrading the outer layers of epidermis on the anterior surface of my femorotibia
16. Excuse me; might you be in possession of a small, sterile adhesive strip which contains a gauze pad and is produced by the Johnson and Johnson corporation? I seem to have injured my patellar region as a consequence of "stumbling" upon your person.
17. Pardon me, but would you happen to be in possession of a sterile medical dressing? I seem to have minorly wounded the epidermis of my femorotibial joint when I slipped and abated upon the earth due to your presence.
18. Have you an adhesive bandage of any kind? It appears that I have injured my articulatio genus, called by some humans a knee, when your presence and its attendant forces of gravity caused me to descend upon the earth.
19. Hello, might you have a sterile medical patch on your person? The gravitational pull is stronger in your vicinity, and my knee was injured while I investigated this phenomena.
20. Might I inquire of you for what you humans call a 'band-aid'? It seems that while looking at your being, I rapidly descended onto the ground and caused a mild abrasion of the epidermis covering my patella.
21. Pardon me, but by a matter of random chance, do you happen to be in possession of an adhesive medical strip? A protrusion on my lower extremity seems to have become injured by means of "falling" while considering the possibility of our mutual procreat
22. Seeing that you are starfleet medic, I can only assume that you possess medical supplies fitting that of my recent abrasion, an injury I sustained while being drawn to you by your seeming gravitational pull.
23. Pardon me, might you possess a medical tri-corder? I have incurred abrasions to the primary and secondary layers of derma covering my knee, while having been propelled to the turf by the overwhelming gravitational distortion that you have projected up
24. Are you carrying any medical supplies? I seem to have injured myself when an immense attraction to you caused a rapid descent into your immediate proximity.
25. Pardon me, but would you happen to have any self adhesive medical bandaging on your person? I appear to have suffered a minor abrasion on my left patella, presumably a result of the sudden loss of equilibrium I experienced in your name.
26. May I inquire as to whether you have some variant of bandaging material? It appears that there is a slight abrasion on the ‘skin’ of my right patella which was obtained when your symmetrical features and shapely figure momentarily incapacitated me
27. Pardon me, but would you happen to be in possession of a piece of sterile gauze, backed by adhesive strips? It appears that I have suffered a minor abrasion to the epidermis of my patella when I tripped and fell just now, being so distracted by your i
28. Pardon me Madam, but might I trouble you with the task of providing me with a sterile adhesive strip, designed for primarily medical purposes? It would seem that in my rapid downward descent, or colloquial "falling for you", that I acquired a fairly s
29. Excuse me, but may I inquire into the possibility of receiving an adhesive bandage? I seem to have injured my patella, commonly known as the kneecap, in the process of “falling” for your exceptionally fascinating ways.
30. Pardon me, but would it be at all possible to receive a strelized adhesive bandaging material? I seemed to have injured one of my patella. You see I lost my center of gravity while walking in the direction for which you were in, and in doing so fell,
31. If I could have just a minute of your time, I was hoping that you had an adhesive medical bandage? I seem to have removed a few layers of epidermis at the joint, midway down my leg when you and gravity pulled me in a terrestrial direction.
32. Excuse me miss, but could direct me to where one might acquire a sterile medical adhesive strip. I seem to chafed one of my lower leg joints while falling towards your presence
33. "Would you happen to have in your possession a self-adhesive epidermal laceration protective patch? It appears that I have damaged the skin covering my patella after -- in lay parlance -- "falling" for you."
34. You wouldn't happen to have a dermal regenerator? My knee seems to have suffered damage, brought on by your mere presence having caused me to collapse.
35. Do you perhaps have a dermal regeneration local to the premisise? Because it would appear that I have scraped the skin protecting my medial collateral ligament whilst falling for you.