5. Show Genre: Drama/Mystery Heroine: Rachel Dennis, CEO, who is troubled that none of her network security company's solutions or clients ever been compromised.
1. Show Genre: Medical Drama/Comedy Heroine: Doctor Faith Goodacre has been a family therapist for 20 years but she has a secret: she does not believe in marriage.
4. Show Genre: Sit-Com Heroine: Gioia (Joy-uh) Marciano built and manages the high-end “Golden Girls” unit where her mother lives and the duplex her sister and nieces call home.
2. Show Genre: Cop Drama/Dramedy Heroine: Detective Catherine O’Hara wakes up on her 50th birthday to a police radio screeching out a BOLO for a road rage shooter- who she dated.
3. Show Genre: After Hours/Pseudo-Reality Heroine: Jane Smith, “Sociologist and Feminist Documentarian”
examines feminism in the Escort industry: Gigolos and the women who pay them.