+ Create Poll
+ Create Poll
All my polls
Become a Premium Voter
All my polls
Become a Premium Voter
Create a Poll
I've decided to write a feature length script, and I need your help deciding which one to write. I will write the number 1 and number 2 scripts selected let the voting commence.
1. A Serial Killer turns over a new leaf when his next would be victim tries to kill him.
2. A Gangster struggles to balance his duties to the mob with his duties as a late night talk show host.
3. An assassin thinks he is a cold blooded and heartless killer until and elderly couple hire him to kill their mess up of a grandson.
4. An Ickthelogist discovers that fish can communicate with him telepathically, which gets in the way when he tries to entertain a dinner party in house with a 100 aquariums.
5. A man believes that every night he is transported to another world that is almost the same as his but with enough slight differences to drive him mad.
6. A woman lives alone on a starship where she accompanies the dead on their way home, but when she passes too near an event horizon she can't be sure if she's really there or not.
7. Someone trying to celebrate their birthday alone is constantly being bombarded with guests that they are trying to get rid of.
8. An over the phone customer service representative for dental hygiene products is mistakenly called by an undercover cop who needs backup
9. Aspiring to win a prestigious cupcake baking contest a woman doesn't realize the brutal competition she is getting into.
10. A man decides to skip work one day in a utopian society and is put on trial for insubordination
11. A hot girl who always gets what she wants wakes up one day to find out that even though she looks no different she is suddenly found repulsive by everyone.
12. A newlywed couple realize that the communal farm they went to work at wants to use them as fertilizer for their specialized crops
13. When a man suffering from agoraphobia finally decides to step outside he finds out someone else was afraid of him leaving his house too
14. After surviving a plane crash in a suburban area, a group of people try to survive an onslaught of the living dead.
15. A sandwich maker brings joy to his workplace, but when he dies his coworkers struggle to keep the restaurant what it once was
16. A boy wakes up one day to find he has new parents and goes on a mission to find his old ones
17. A man tries to force a man on death row to become an organ donner for his mom
18. A group of Americans try to sneak into canada and are pursued by the mounted police.
19. A high school nature club notices that animals all around the city have gone missing, no one else thinks much of it until people start going missing at an alarming rate
20. The worst day of Ed's life is cap-stoned when he is mugged while proposing to his girlfriend, and she says she wouldn't have said yes anyway so he decides not have another bad day no matter what.
21. After Photographing a mythical creature a company hires the photographer and his wife to find it and capture it or else.
22. A group of jewel thieves are hired by a rich slacker to knock off a gas station run by ninjas.
23. An experimental high security prison disguised as a town is breached when the warden accidentally lets a normal family move in
24. A wealthy man believes he is a samurai on a mission to stop ad companies from poisoning the minds of youth, while his talented butler tries to fix his messes and keep him out of jail
25. A wizard living in modern times is reluctant to use magic due to its consequences, until his conscience forces him to help a woman in distress.
26. While Crabbing off the coast of alaska 5 fishermen pull up an arcane box, when they open it they are taken on a mystical journey
27. A man tries to convince his imaginary friend that he does not exist while his friend gets him into lots of trouble by refusing to leave
28. A man awakens with a tattoo of a date on his hand and soon discovers this is the day of his death.
29. A man and a woman discover that food and water are really just the most addictive drugs on the planet and try to get their friends and family to stop doing them
30. Two completely plutonic male German chefs come to america to start a restaurant out of their house and are mistaken for homosexuals.
31. A man tries to convince his son that his dog can talk to cheer him up, but is truly surprised when he finds out that he can.
32. A woman is haunted by visions of her missing husband coming back to show her where he's gone, only to find out he was murdered and the killer is closer than she knows.
33. A man whose plane crashes in the arctic befriends a sea lion and learns to hunt and fish with him and when he is rescued the pair struggle to adapt to life back home.
34. A man picks up a hitch-hiking super hero who shares tales of his glory and eventually agrees to be his sidekick.
35. An ancient beast who lives off of cancer breaks into a hospital and feeds off of patients consequently curing them, and when the city tries to put the beast down they band together to save it.
36. A gunslinger in the old west discovers a cell phone and it changes his life forever when the owner comes looking for it.
37. After her parents die a precocious kindergardener lives on her own and raises money to feed her junkie older brother she's been placed in the care of.
38. The security guards of a large department store are in for the night of their lives when they think something supernatural has broken in
39. After waking up in the desert chained to a boat, and finds out he has been the test subject for a new drug that attracts strangeness
40. A man is torn between two worlds when suddenly he hears a director call "cut" and he realizes he is an actor and his other life isn't real, or is it?
41. A manchild lives at home with a group of product mascots who try and get him to grow up and get a life each according to their sales slogans
42. When asked to kill her partner, a secret agent who bleeds for her country has little problem complying, but soon learns that that he may have been her only chance to survive what comes next.
43. While at first scared of the monster under his bed, little Jimmy get increasingly frustrated and decides that he is going to scare the monster back.
44. When the kids are dropped off at grandmas for the weekend the expect a boring time to be had, but soon discover that grandma's hobby of demon hunting may have them soon begging for boredom
45. Ultimate slacker Jessie is told to clean up the house while his parents are away and he unknowingly hires two different sets of thieves at war with each other to clean it for him
46. Two honor bound swordsmen are hired to cart the body of a nobleman across the country taking his body from town to town so the villagers can pay their respects, but when they find out his corpse is infected with a deadly plague responsible for slowly killing them, they seek revenge on the nobles.
47. After being given the gift of time travel a man slowly realizes that their are so many burdens associated with moving through time that it might as well be a curse.
48. A man is convicted of a crime not physically possible for him to commit and is sent to a prison for mythological beings, where Loki, Pan and Hermes help him to escape
49. A man awakens to find himself in a battle of brains and brawn with a horrific beast while his six maidservants carry a box across the land with the key to his salvation locked inside
50. Two groups, one of scientists and one of mercenaries help each other via walkie talkie to escape a space station after aliens attack.
51. A man absent mindedly robs a bank and neither he nor the bank notices until he is miles away
52. While a whimsical couple tries to convince their neighbors to come to a birthday party for their pet horse, one of their neighbors accidentally kills the poor animal and does his best to cover it up
53. When their hot air balloon is shot down two pampered girls must band together to save their father in a tropical hell
54. To make sure his friends no longer get the short end of the stick a nerd sets up a cheaters union, in which jocks have to have their home work done by unionized nerds and must pay in advance
55. A pregnant woman believes that she has developed telekinesis but soon learns that it is her unborn child that posses the ability
56. A couple of rednecks come into a large fortune and hire a cleaning staff for their double wide but refuse to get nicer things
57. A group of hardened assassins gather for their annual get together and reminisce about their greatest hits, but when one guest dies everyone is more than on edge
58. It turns out that door to door halloween costume selling doesn't go over very well in february, two college would be entrepreneurs find out, especially when you wear the costumes to the door
59. When James Walter was hired to pretend to be a multimillionaire playboy and run a company instead of his employer he takes the opportunity to make friends as well as money, but when his employer comes back and tries to say he was a fraud all that could change
60. An innocent man is accused of killing his wife but when they have him dead to rights he is about to throw in the towel, until he spots the man he witnessed murder his wife on the jury
61. When a man is given a unique promotion in a futuristic society, his new job requires him to be placed in a room with four people, one guilty and three innocent, he struggles with his humanity when he has to execute someone personally for the first time
62. A woman who believes she is being held prisoner in her own house tries anything to escape to the outside world
63. A man who suffers from extreme hydrophobia sets out to be a firefighter
64. A man tries to set up a secret society that does things simply for the sake of being cryptic when he realizes that a far more power secret society already does this and doesn't like them encroaching on their turf
65. Two FBI agents reluctantly seek the help of a so-called slacker turned prophet when they need help discovering where a pyschopathic terrorist will strike next
66. On a whim a gang leader decides to turn over a new leaf and use his degree in education to teach elementary school students
67. When a lone carpenter is hired on as a Forman to build a house for a wealthy man he finds himself in trouble for asking what some of the rooms will be used for
68. After sitting at an outpost in the jungle for years with only a his superior to talk to over a two way radio with nothing interesting happening, an unexpected guest shows up at his doorstep
69. Two families of vampires who live in a normal subdivision get into a feud during a rainstorm, unable to go outside in "running water" they get the other residents to do their bidding
70. Tired of being sought after for his treasure a leprechaun packs up his pot of gold and moves to small town america to set up a shoe store
71. Tech support comes to mean a lot more when a tech is called by someone being chased by a killer android
72. A man cheating on his wife loses his memory one night and has trouble remembering which one is his wife
73. 18 months after a zombie apocalypse the entire ordeal is under control and the zombies that remain are herded onto farms in order to be studied to try and unlock the key to immortality. One man tries to bring his wife back from zombiehood.
74. The same basic adventure of love and conquest happens throughout the ages to the wearers of a magic neckless.
75. When a gang shows up to kill a man who is long over due to pay them back on a loan, they find he is already dead and seek to take their revenge on his wife, but things are not quite as they seem.
76. When a former playboy finally settles down all the women in his little black book start turning up dead, he begins to suspect his new wife
77. After a long night of partying and drinking a recent college dropout awakens to find his town evacuated due to a hurricane, when he starts to leave he notices that his cranky old neighbor is stuck at his house and urges him to leave as well.
78. A girl with a crush on a slacker jokingly threatens to kill him if he doesn't do well on his finals, but when a classmate turns up dead he starts to believe her.
79. A man racks his nerves in an otherworldly waiting room to find out if he going to die or go on to the afterlife.
80. Believed to be a prophet a quirky ice cream salesman who believes life to be just a dream faces off against a demon possessed police detective who commits murders just so he can solve them.
81. Two stock boys live through amazing and horrifying events at what should be a run of the mill convenience store
82. A high school is in for a wild ride when the principal decides that in order to raise money for the schools extra curricular activities he is going to turn the school into a tourist attraction.
83. Not looking a day over 30, a 100 year old man decides to start working at an old folks home in order to catch up with some old friends.
84. Brainwashed and long standing cult member comes to his senses when he realizes he was turned down for his promotion and is instead getting the secondary job of human sacrifice.
85. A con artist walks into a town full of cultists on the day they think the world is going to end and tries to sell them things they don't need, just when he thinks he's going to get away with it he gets the feeling the world just might end.
86. A group of students on the way to a party take a detour that never seems to end, they realize they will remain on the road until they can solve a riddle presented to them by a mysterious hitchhiker
87. A man has a strange phobia of people watching him eat, when suddenly finds this woman has fallen in love with him and wants to live with him he thinks it might kill him.
88. A woman who has always escaped to her dreamworld at night develops insomnia when her dream friends need her most.
89. After stumbling upon the ark of the covenant a man tries to find a way to hide it and another tries to sell it for a fortune
90. After robbing a bank and taking a strange hostage two bank robbers find themselves traveling through time with no use for their newly taken money.
91. A woman runs for president in a post apocalyptic world and has a hard time getting people to care.
92. When a man pretends to mug a woman so that his friend could stop him and steal her heart, he decides that he wants to turn it into a business.
93. Two well-meaning but untrustworthy men start up a babysitting business when all the teenage girls go on strike.
94. A girl and her brother discover a book with everything about their neighbors life written in it. When they discover that each day new things are written and that by writing things they can make things happen to him they start to have some fun until the book falls into the wrong hands.
95. A man blessed with amazing culinary skills hates the way his food tastes until a young woman shows him how to make simpler things.
96. After waking up in the hospital after a car accident a man suddenly remembers every aspect of his life in intimate detail.
97. A man who has prepared for a zombie outbreak his whole life is upset when he sleeps through a zombie outbreak that lasts only 3 hours and he decides to go and find the zombies.
98. The first flight of the largest and most luxurious aircraft every built, full of reporters and world famous people, crashes into the 97th floor of the worlds tallest and most structurally sound building during a rainstorm.
99. A wealthy man, who's wife dies of cancer, decides to give up his life in the corporate world, buys 60 acres in Oregon and builds his simple dream log cabin by hand and lives off the land.
100. A family buys an old Drive-in theater that has not been open for at least 20 years and decides to restore it to it glory days.
101. A man who is dying and has less than six-months to live, decides to do exactly what God tells him to do.
Share my opinion
Set the width
Copy the code below to your page:
Dustin Hitzing: I've decided to write a feature length script, and I need your help deciding which one to write. I will write the number 1 and number 2 scripts selected let the voting commence.
Use Poll in Facebook Messenger:
Click here to share poll on specific pages, user profiles or purchase votes!
Help Us Pick The Name of Our New Brewery
Which Name Do You Like Best For My New Brewery?
What are the 3 most important issues facing Australia to you and your family? (ONLY PICK 3 PLEASE)
What's The Best Name For My New Beer?
Please vote for your favorite submission!
Vota il miglior FILM
Vota il miglior FILM
I need to write two feature film scripts by the end of the year. Please vote which you would be interested in seeing.
Please like this
Only fans of
can vote, "like" it here:
or go to the page, like it and submit your vote again